1. Water from the inlet valve enters the system.
2. Water is forced through the pre-filter cartridge that reduces particles, and polishes the water prior to entering the reverse osmosis membrane.
3. Water then enters the reverse osmosis cartridge where it is filtered through a spiral wound, semi-permeable membrane.
4. The resulting highly filtered water enters a storage tank.
5. Your reverse osmosis water is finally filtered through the system post-filter and dispensed through a dedicated drinking water faucet.